Interested in joining us for a show? We’re thrilled!
Our shows are hosted on the 3rd Tuesday of nearly each month from 7-9pm. To view the show dates and themes for this fall, check out our Event page here.
Please note that Rabbit Box has moved to a new location! (We heard you about needing more parking and more seating!) Our new home is the the spacious and historic VFW near Bishop Park at 835 Sunset Drive. Doors open at 6 for all Rabbit Box shows and each show also has a brief intermission midway.
At each show, Seven true, 8-minute stories that hew to each month’s theme will unspool over the evening. Storytellers are lined up ahead of time, but anyone hankering to join in that night can put their name in the hat during the intermission and may find themselves chosen as the Cracker Jack Surprise storyteller with 4 minutes to tell a story on the same theme. Storytellers can make a pitch here to tell a story at future shows. Free coaching is available.
More information about our upcoming shows:
- There will be two lines at the door: one for prepaid tickets (for $7) and the other for on-site ticket purchases (for $10 — cash and credit cards accepted).
- Each event will have food trucks!
- The bar at the VFW is cash only with an ATM a few steps away. At the bar, there’s alcohol, soft drinks, fruit juice, water, & margaritas (with alcohol and without). You’ll need to show an ID to purchase alcohol
- Masks are required and social distancing is encouraged
- Please check our website before each event! Shows may be subject to cancellation or postponement due to ACC COVID-19 guidance & ordinances.
We look forward to seeing you and sharing stories!